Sunday, April 21, 2013

Diplomacy and History:


Back in 1997-8, I had the privilege of attending the US Marine Corps Command and Staff College in Quantico, VA. Early on, I figured out I could either work out enough to (barely) pass the USMC physical fitness standards, or get my Masters.  The Masters was easier.

For my Masters of Military Studies, I wrote the paper found at the link below, entitled "Diplomatic Crisis Reporting on the Schleswig War of 1864: An Historic Case Study.

Thanks again to my mentors, Dr. Janeen Klinger and Mr. Chris Chatfield.  

As the written copies state, The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are those of the individual student author and do not necessarily represent the view of either the Marine Corps Command and Staff College or any other governmental agency. References to this study should include the foregoing statement.

Quotation from, abstraction from, or reproduction of all or any part of this document is permitted provided proper acknowledgment is made.

To access the paper,

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx-JdoHaZrGfU0ZmODMza0NveVk/preview

No comments:

Post a Comment